If you are searching for the Blender for PC and doesn’t get till yes then don’t worry here we are to help your cause here in this post we will explain to you “How to Download Blender for PC” also we have given the download link below so you can download it.
Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software developed by Blender Foundation, the community, and its Initial release January 2, 1994
This Blender is written in C, C++, and Python which contain Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, DragonFly BSD, and Haiku Available in 36 languages.
What is Blender Features
- Animation & Rigging
- Grease Pencil
- Video Editing
How To Download Blender for PC
Note: Now a day window 7 are no longer supported
- To download Blender For PC Windows, First, click on the below-given download button
- Now you will be redirected to the official site that provides the Blender source file
- Now there find out the download link
- And click on it
- Wait for a moment until download does not start
- Now patiently wait until the download process not complete
- After the download is successful, you can see the Blender source file in your download folder
How To Install Blender for Windows (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
- To install Blender in your PC Windows, First, go to download folder in your pc
- Now you can see the folder named (Blender)
- This folder should be in a zip file
- So first extract it
- And click on it
- Now find out the setup.exe file from the folder
- Double-tap on it
- And follow the instruction given by the setup
- Then wait until installation not complete
- Once you see the message (Installation successful complete)
- Then you can use it.
Thank you guys for visiting our site, Hope you may enjoy our article and get Blender on your pc or laptop, But if you have any trouble during the download process then you can share it with us, We will reply to you with the solution as soon as early.